EFFECTIVE BULLET POINT FORMULAE -
Bullets points act just like a salesperson at a Brand store who starts admiring the benefits and features of a particular Product.
“BAJI APKI HEEL AGAR DARD HOTI HE TO YE SHOES APKI HEEL K DARD KO KHATAM KR DY GY” (BENEFITS + PRODUCT FEATURE).
- No Keyword stuffing
- Two Keywords/phrases in each bullet point.
- First write Title and description with high relevant keywords then go for bullets point
- Product information should be in first two bullets
- Analyse competitors listing, customer reviews & product social group search and make list of benefits of the product.
- Mentioned feature of product after benefits you provide for this product.
- Keep each bullet point about one thing.
- Place the more aggressive claims at the end.
- 170-200 characters each bullets
- Fill your listing with 5 Bullets with characters not more than 200 in each bullet.
- Start your Bullet with ✓ sign (Alt Comd) and Heading in CAPS Letters.
- Top two bullets should describe your product benefits and features.
- 3rd Bullet will show what is Magic in your Product
- 4th will show about your Brands & 5th with Satisfaction Promise. Don’t include any type of Guarantee, personal advertisement, coupons & any attractive offer. These are against TOS of Amazon.
- There should be no more than two keywords in one bullet. Write your Title and Description first with more relevant and high search KW.
- Bullets should not be stuffed with a number of keywords which resultantly decreases the readiness of buyers.
- Long Stories Bullets
- No Brand/self Promotion
- Don’t write bullets in small letters, rather make it as attractive as you can.
- Use other language keywords/phrases in Title or Bullets.